WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY:
- A sock ball for each player
- 1 hamper
- 2 or more people
HOW TO PLAY:
This is an indoor version of the basketball game HORSE or PIG.
1) Players take turns trying to make difficult shots, tossing their sock ball into a hamper.
2) If one person makes their shot, the next person has to try and make the same shot. If they miss, they get a letter.
3) When someone spells out the word PRAISE, they are out until the next round.
The last person to fully spell the word PRAISE wins!
Every time someone makes a shot, everyone should point a finger to the sky and say, "Praise Him!"
1. What was your favorite thing about this game? Why?
2. Were you happy for the other players who made a tough shot? Why or why not?
3. Is it ever more fun to lose than to win? Can you think of a good reason to lose on purpose?